1) When did you start racing?
My first race was in Gosport last year.
2) What attracted you to the sport?
I have watched my dad race since I was young and decided last year that I wanted to give it a go.
3) Have you learnt anything from last year?
Yes, mainly how much harder it is than it looks.
4) Is there anything in particular your looking to improve on?
Yes, I need to improve my speed and be more competitive.
5) How often do you manage to get out on the water?
During the summer I try to go every Sunday at our local lake.
6) What are you hoping to achieve for this season?
I want to try and compete in every round of the season and improve every race.
7) How competitive are you with your dad?
I’m quite new to the sport but my dad’s not getting any younger and I've got youth my side!
8) What do you enjoy doing outside of jet ski racing? Hobbies?
I enjoy going to the gym and during the winter snowboarding holidays.