1. How was the first round for you?
Nerve wracking! Such a buzz for first race of the season!
2. Happy with your performance?
Very happy with the performance - ski handled well in the conditions. Got out in front in 200 Class and stayed on!
3. How tricky were the conditions in Scarborough and how are you expecting Scotland to be different?
Scarborough was really challenging, think it was the roughest we’ve raced in since the Series started in 2011. Scotland will be flat and fast!
4. Have you learnt anything that you can take into the next race?
Being back in 200 Class, you’ve got to be really aware of the leading 300s lapping.
5. What would be a good result for you in Scotland?
1st.. Keep going the way I’ve started in Scarborough, plus my mum, dad, family and friends will be there supporting, so got to have a podium for them in Scotland!
6. How much you looking forward to the next round?
Hugely! It’s a new venue and first time for P1 in Scotland. We’re expecting massive crowds, so it’ll be brilliant!