1) When did you start racing?
I started racing in this year in the JSRA so I am a newbie to the sport but so far so good.
2) How did you find out about P1 AquaX?
I found out about P1 AquaX via friends I have made this year. I've decided to race in this series because there seems to be a lot of talented pilots I can race against and also learn from.
3) What’s the toughest aspect of racing?
The most challenging thing about racing is the training you need in preparation to race, but it definitely pays off when you are out there.
4) What are the different challenges of racing in a lake and just off the beach?
The different challenges from Lake racing to beach racing are the conditions as they are unpredictable at the beach so that will be what I'm looking forward to!
5) What will be a good result for you in Cardiff?
In my first AquaX race, a good result would be to finish all my races, but a podium position would be what I'd like to achieve!