1. How has your season been so far?
I’m really pleased with my results having moved up into elite division this year. The riders are very competitive, such as Tom (Miller) and Simon (Gill). They’re my toughest competitors and to beat them… Practice! Practice! Practice!
2. What’s the most challenging thing about racing?
I love jet ski racing. It’s always been in the family and it’s a big challenge! The conditions on the track can change due to the weather and here in the UK it mixes it up.
3. Any chance of your dad making a comeback?
Never say never. It’s my dad we are talking about now !
4. For the newbies of the sport, what are the different challenges of racing in a Bay than on the Beach?
Bays are usually sheltered so the conditions are calmer, whereas on the beach, it can be pretty lumpy out there due to the wind.
5. With back-to-back race weekends coming up, which venue do you prefer – Cardiff or Bournemouth?
Cardiff. This was where I had my first race in AquaX as the youngest rider